returns and refunds
you can buy our handmade goodies with confidence - 14 day money back policy
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase from iapetus, but we realise there may be occasions where you would like to return an item. If you would like to return an item, please follow these guidelines to make sure your return is dealt with as quickly as possible:
Change of mind / unwanted Item(s)
- We all change our mind when buying products. Maybe it's not quite what you expected. Don't panic! If you would like to return a product for whatever reason, please return it to us within 14 days in unopened and unused condition and we will refund you the full price for the product including P&P. The item along with packaging must be in perfect condition. (Don't worry if you've removed it from it's tissue paper to take a look).
- Sale items may only be exchanged or refunded during the sale period with proof of purchase.
- When returning goods it is your responsibility to ensure the item is posted back and received in good condition. For valuable items we recommend you take out postage insurance to cover any loss or damage in transit. We cannot be held liable for any returned goods damaged during transit.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Bespoke items, special orders or out of stock items
- Bespoke, orders for items out of stock, personalised or perishable items are excluded from our returns policy and are not subject to the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. Products in these categories will be clearly marked as Out of Stock or Personalised on our website. If you are in any doubt, please contact us. before placing your order or returning an item.
- Some other products may also be exempt from our 14-day Money Back Policy above. Products will be clearly marked if this is the case. The returns period for these items will be limited to seven working days following delivery as per the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. You will be responsible for the cost of return in such circumstances.
- This is in addition to your statutory rights.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) are tested by iapetus. Any item found not to be faulty will be subject to a £10 plus return shipping costs back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please include all internal packaging, manuals, guarantees and protective bags, however small otherwise we may not be able to process your return.
- Any products that have been modified or physically altered shall be deemed Warranty Void.
- Please obtain and include a receipt for postage and include this with your item(s)if you would like a refund of your return postage costs. We cannot refund postage unless you provide us with a postal receipt for the costs incurred.
- If you have requested a refund, please allow up to 30 days for any monies to reach your account / show up on your card statement.
The Distance Selling Regulations 2000
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the end of 7 working days after delivery of the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to iapetus by letter sent to iapetus, 34 Belle Vue Terrace, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 4PZ or email to email@example.com giving details of the goods ordered and date received.
- Please note you will be responsible for returning the goods to iapetus at your own cost.
- The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 states that you must take reasonable care of the goods until they have been returned. Items must be securely packaged and sent with adequate insurance to cover any damages in transit. We recommend using a delivery service that requires a signature as proof of delivery. Items returned in damaged or imperfect condition will be returned to the customer.
- iapetus will refund your account within 30 days for the full amount including delivery costs to you. Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges for that item up and above our standard delivery rate.
- If after exercising your right under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you do not return the goods in a timely manner, iapetus may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- When returning goods under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 please send to iapetus, 34 Belle Vue Terrace, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 4PZ. Please include a copy of your order.
how do i return an item?
You can return items to us by posting them back to the address below. Please include your name and address details and state whether you would like an exchange, credit note or refund. Pack the items back in the parcel, attach the invoice and send it back to:
34 Belle Vue Terrace,