We want to reassure you that we are still able to post out all of your orders. Our orders are reaching customers safely, but are taking a little longer to reach the recipient than normal.
We use Royal Mail for almost all our parcels. They are continuing deliveries, but aren't able to guarantee delivery times as before. As such we have removed our 1st class tracked service. Our experience is it is not being prioritised over 2nd class tracked. Special Next Working Day DeliverY is still available for priority order, but now guarantees delivery by 9pm, rather than 1pm.
If you prefer you can state a safe place for your parcel to be left? Put a note in the delivery instructions box at the checkout where you want it left and we will send your parcel with instructions for your postie.
FREE Local Delivery
We are offering our Malvern customers FREE local delivery of your order within 3 miles of Great Malvern. We will personally deliver your items to your home and leave it on the doorstep or safe place for you to avoid social contact.
To arrange local delivery simply give us a call on 01684 566929. Alternatively you can order at iapetus.co.uk and select "FREE Local Delivery" at the checkout.
Delivery options for your orders
All orders for instock items are posted quickly and are delivered by our trusted partners Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Alternatively you can choose to click and collect your order from either our Malvern or Worcester stores (addresses below).
UK mainland delivery services for jewellery, small gifts and small home accessories:
Standard 2-4 Day Delivery - Â£3.95 (FREE on orders over Â£50)
First Class 1-2 day Delivery - not currently available
UK mainland delivery services for large, heavy or bulk orders:
Standard 2-4 Day Delivery - Â£7.50
UK mainland delivery services for cards and small prints:
For regular cards: Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - Â£0.80 / First Class 1-2 day delivery - not currently available
For large cards and small prints: Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - Â£1.20 / First Class 1-2 day delivery - not currently available
Please note: orders received after 2pm on a working day will be posted the next working day. Prices above are an estimate. You will receive an accurate quote for postage as you go through our secure checkout.
We can deliver your handmade goodies to you wherever you are in the World (so long as a postie can get to you). Shop as normal and an accurate price for shipping will be calculated when you go through our secure checkout.
Click and Collect - not currently available
We regret we cannot currently offer Click and Collect from our Great Malvern gallery due to the restrictions on opening for non-essential retailers. We hope to be able to offer this service agai as soon as we can.
iapetus Great Malvern, 34 Belle Vue Terrace, Great Malvern, WR14 4PZ
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recycling
We care about the environment and use biodegradable and recyclable products to pack orders where possible, We also re-use cardboard boxes and packaging, so if your order arrives in a box that looks like it has been used before it has!
- iapetus ships to destinations in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World.You will be notified of the shipping costs during the checkout process and you will have the opportunity to select from a range of shipping services to suit budget and time.
- * Free postage applies to orders within the UK mainland totalling Â£50 or more after any discounts have been deducted. However for large or heavy items we do reserve the right to alter these charges. We will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from those stated on iapetus.co.uk.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these. Please consult your local customs office if you are unsure about any charges you might incur.
- We use Royal Mail and a selection of commercial courier services to deliver your items and offer recorded and special next day delivery with the appropriate level of insurance for your order. For security we always use delivery methods that require a signature (excludes greetings cards).
- If an item is lost in transit, please allow 15 days before it can be officially classed as lost. This meets the terms and conditions set out by Royal Mail. If you think an item may be lost, please contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you. After 15 days we can report the item lost and either refund your account in full or make arrangements for another delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on iapetus.co.uk but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Next day delivery is not available for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland or any location outside of the United Kingdom. Orders outside the UK can take up to 14 working days to arrive.
- Please provide an address where someone can accept the delivery. If we have to try again you'll be charged again.
Shop with confidence with extended returns during Coronavirus lockdown
We know the next few months may be difficult to get out and about normally. So we have extended our returns policy to enable you to send orders back to us when this all blows over. You can return your goodies up to 14 days after we reopen our gallery (weâll notify you as soon as that happens).
However, as a small business, we do need to know you are returning items so we donât reorder them. As such we ask that you contact us to register your return within 14 days of receiving your goodies.
Easy returns - 14 day money back policy
We all change our mind when buying products. Don't worry! If you would like to return a product for whatever reason, please send it back to us within 14 days in unused condition and we will refund you the full price for the product excluding delivery costs.
Please note there are some exclusions to our returns policy which are bespoke items, orders for items out of stock, personalised or perishable items. You can find full the details of our returns policy here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
When you shop with us, our secure server encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card information. We use SagePay which are an industry leader in secure internet transactions. SagePay are used by thousands of other UK businesses for transaction security.
All transaction information passed between our website and the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and all messages from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on the SagePay system, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data they hold is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
SagePay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
No individuals within our company or SagePay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Their systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your card information is secure even from their own employees because the systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk
At iapetus we spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and picking the pieces we offer. Everything you see has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which should surprise, delight and inspire you to gift buying greatness!