coronavirus update for your deliveries
We want to reassure you that, as things stand, delivery of your orders placed with us are not adversely affected. We use Royal Mail for almost all our parcels. They are continuing deliveries as normal. However they will no longer ask you to sign for your deliveries, instead asking for the name of the recipient. We also no longer offer Special Next Day Delivery as Royal Mail can't guarantee this service.
If you prefer you can state a safe place for your parcel to be left? Put a note in the delivery instructions box at the checkout where you want it left and we will send your parcel with instructions for your postie.
FREE Local Delivery
We are offering our Malvern customers FREE local delivery of your order within 3 miles of Great Malvern. We will personally deliver your items to your home and leave it on the doorstep or safe place for you to avoid social contact.
To arrange local delivery simply give us a call on 01684 566929. Alternatively you can order at iapetus.co.uk and select "FREE Local Delivery" at the checkout.
delivery of your order with iapetus.co.uk
All orders for in stock items are posted quickly and are delivered by our trusted partners Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Alternatively you can choose to click and collect your order from either our Malvern or Worcester stores (addresses below).
UK mainland delivery services for jewellery, small gifts and small home accessories:
- Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £3.95 (FREE on orders over £50)
- First Class 1-2 Day Delivery - £5.50
UK mainland delivery services for large, heavy or bulk orders:
- Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £7.50
UK mainland delivery services for cards and small prints:
- For regular cards: Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £0.80 / First Class 1-2 day delivery - £0.90
- For large cards and small prints: Standard 2-3 Day Delivery - £1.20 / First Class 1-2 day delivery - £1.50
Please note: orders received after 2pm on a working day will be posted the next working day. Prices above are an estimate. You will receive an accurate quote for postage as you go through our secure checkout.
We can deliver your handmade goodies to you wherever you are in the World (so long as a postie can get to you). Shop as normal and an accurate price for shipping will be calculated when you go through our secure checkout.
Click and Collect
If you'd like to collect your order for free from either our Great Malvern or Worcester City Centre stores just select the location you'd prefer at the checkout. Your order will be packed for you as quickly as possible and we'll inform you by email when it's ready for you. Please note, as items may reside in either of the stores it may take up to 2 working days to transfer your order to the location you wish to collect from. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
iapetus Great Malvern, 34 Belle Vue Terrace, Great Malvern, WR14 4PZ
iapetus Worcester, 3 & 4 Reindeer Court, Worcester, WR1 2DS
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recycling
We care about the environment and use biodegradable and recyclable products to pack orders where possible, We also re-use cardboard boxes and packaging, so if your order arrives in a box that looks like it has been used before it has!
If you have a delivery enquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01905 28734.
Delivery terms and policies
- iapetus ships to destinations in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World.
- You will be notified of the shipping costs during the checkout process and you will have the opportunity to select from a range of shipping services to suit budget and time.
- * Free postage applies to orders within the UK mainland totalling £50 or more after any discounts have been deducted. However for large or heavy items we do reserve the right to alter these charges. We will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from those stated on iapetus.co.uk.
- Delivery outside the UK may be liable for import duty taxes and you will be responsible for these. Please consult your local customs office if you are unsure about any charges you might incur.
- For those who do not live within the UK tax registered area it is your responsibility to claim VAT back. We do not remove the VAT for you.
- We use Royal Mail and a selection of commercial courier services to deliver your items and offer recorded and special next day delivery with the appropriate level of insurance for your order. For security we always use delivery methods that require a signature (excludes greetings cards).
- If an item is lost in transit, please allow 15 days before it can be officially classed as lost. This meets the terms and conditions set out by Royal Mail. If you think an item may be lost, please contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to assist you. After 15 days we can report the item lost and either refund your account in full or make arrangements for another delivery.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on iapetus.co.uk but we will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Next day delivery is not available for the Highlands & Islands of Scotland or any location outside of the United Kingdom. Orders outside the UK can take up to 14 working days to arrive.
- Please provide an address where someone can accept the delivery. If we have to try again you'll be charged again.