Silverfish Jewellery by Carol James at iapetus.co.uk
Silverfish jewellery is crafted by Malvern based artist, Carol James (previously Carol Brook). Carol been making tactile silver jewellery since 2000. Her background in archaeology is a great inspiration to her jewellery, particularly her work on prehistoric rock art. Her style is contemporary and organic, exploring the interplay between light and texture to create unusual pieces to be enjoyed every day or worn with that special outfit.
Find out more about Silverfish jewellery by Carol James in our blog interview with her.
Viewing 56 items in silverfish jewellery
Top Selling Items
- handthrown coaster - whitebait by tregear pottery
- 3d pop up bottle card - heart balloons by alljoy
- bee puffer china mug by lush designs
- a little bit of love heart pewter charm by kutuu
- dog china mug by lush designs
- heart tiny square glass hanging - red by jo downs
- light box - malvern hills by alljoy
- peacock laser-cut card by ge feng
- 3d pop up bottle card - couple on bench by alljoy
- dragonfly pewter keyring by lancaster and gibbings