Silverfish Jewellery by Carol James at iapetus.co.uk
Silverfish jewellery is crafted by Malvern based artist, Carol James (previously Carol Brook). Carol been making tactile silver jewellery since 2000. Her background in archaeology is a great inspiration to her jewellery, particularly her work on prehistoric rock art. Her style is contemporary and organic, exploring the interplay between light and texture to create unusual pieces to be enjoyed every day or worn with that special outfit.
Find out more about Silverfish jewellery by Carol James in our blog interview with her.
Viewing 58 items in silverfish jewellery
Top Selling Items
- small useful purse - oyster catchers by poppy treffry
- cork placemat - dandelion by liga
- boxed votive - buttercup meadows by heaven scent
- flat purse with keyring - oyster catchers by poppy treffry
- apple and elderflower tin candle - large by st eval
- light box - malvern hills by alljoy
- square glass gold heart coaster by jo downs
- 3d bottle pop up card - santas campervan by alljoy
- cork coaster - wave by liga
- cork coaster - scallop by liga