Silverfish Jewellery by Carol James at iapetus.co.uk
Silverfish jewellery is crafted by Malvern based artist, Carol James (previously Carol Brook). Carol been making tactile silver jewellery since 2000. Her background in archaeology is a great inspiration to her jewellery, particularly her work on prehistoric rock art. Her style is contemporary and organic, exploring the interplay between light and texture to create unusual pieces to be enjoyed every day or worn with that special outfit.
Find out more about Silverfish jewellery by Carol James in our blog interview with her.
Viewing 54 items in silverfish jewellery
Top Selling Items
- hooked glass fish hanging - aqua by jo downs
- message pewter pebble by metal planet
- boxed votive - bluebell by heaven scent
- glass wind chime - leaves - rainbow by sunlover
- two peas in a pod felt toy - medium by amica
- 3d pop up bottle card - couple on bench by alljoy
- ceramic heart pendant - fern leaves by mary goldberg
- 3d pop up bottle card - new baby by alljoy
- together hares cushion by dawn maciocia
- pretty puffins laser-cut card by ge feng