Silverfish Jewellery by Carol James at iapetus.co.uk
Silverfish jewellery is crafted by Malvern based artist, Carol James (previously Carol Brook). Carol been making tactile silver jewellery since 2000. Her background in archaeology is a great inspiration to her jewellery, particularly her work on prehistoric rock art. Her style is contemporary and organic, exploring the interplay between light and texture to create unusual pieces to be enjoyed every day or worn with that special outfit.
Find out more about Silverfish jewellery by Carol James in our blog interview with her.
Viewing 54 items in silverfish jewellery
Top Selling Items
- foxheart coaster by dawn maciocia
- the night before christmas advent calendar card by sarah curedale
- light box - malvern hills by alljoy
- dragonfly pewter keyring by lancaster and gibbings
- bamaluz glass tealight holder by jo downs
- decorative scented candle with camelia lid - pomegranate by shared earth
- sandalwood scented tin candle - large by st eval
- light box - skyline and tightrope walker by alljoy
- fox and brambles coaster by dawn maciocia
- hooked glass fish hanging - aqua by jo downs